We are living through an unprecedented time and face huge challenges in keeping people safe, but also keeping people employed and the economy functioning at some level.
We have looked at the resources we have and how we can put them to good use in these times for our clients and the community, while following best practices from local, federal and AICP guidelines, to keep everyone safe.
- Each room is sanitized with UV-C light devices at the end of each shoot day
- All surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the space
- Our layout of over 5,000 sq.ft. allows for social distancing while still maintaining a cohesive production
- We are minimizing the number of people in the building to the smallest possible staff
- All persons entering the space are required to fill out our AZURE STAGES VISITOR HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
- Everyone entering the space will have their temperature checked with a no-contact thermometer
- All crew members and clients who are not on camera are required to wear masks at all times. ASTM Level 2 masks available upon request
- Our control room which provides a view of the stage, but is physically separate by a glass window is available as needed